Muddy Tips & Game Day Advice
1.Team Captains and all players must have a completed waiver form and team roster submitted to EFGCC prior to July 24th in order to play!
2.Team packets can be mailed to Team Captain if all information is received either by mail or e-mail by July 18, 2014. All players will receive wristbands. These must be worn to gain entry to the court areas. Please keep track of your wristbands, as they will not be replaced.
3. After July 18- Team Captain’s can register or submit team information at our in-person registration event on July 23, 2014.
4. Food and beer concessions will be open inside the event area.NO coolers will be permitted within the gated areas.
5.Bring your Drivers License! ID’s will be checked for alcoholic beverage purchases.
6.Bring your own chairs and/or blankets/tents. Bleachers and/or other seating will not be provided.
7.There is plenty of parking available at All A Cart Manufacturing for $5 per vehicle. Car pooling is highly recommended!
8.Players are advised to bring kneepads and goggles or sunglasses. Everyone should bring sunscreen! First aid will be available for emergencies at the Medic Tent.
9. All players MUST wear shoe at all times. It is advisable to duct tape shoes to your feet! It works wonders in keeping those shoes on! It would be a good idea to bringextra duct tape too!
10. Bring plastic bags! Remember what sees MUD becomes MUD! Put your wallet and other valuables in plastic! Bring bags for your muddy clothes and shoes too!
11.Showers will be available onsite!
12. Be prepared for all weather and court conditions! MUD will be played Rain orShine!
*In the event of lightening, game play will stop for a minimum of 15 minutes. If storm continues, resume play will be at discretion of event organizers.
13. NO TEAMS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE REFEREE TENT AT ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE DAY, ESPECIALLY DURING BRACKETING FOR THE PLAYOFF ROUND. ANY TEAM THAT DOES NOT ADHERE TO THESE RULES MAYBE DISQUALIFIED.
14.Pool Play Referees: All games will be self refereed during morning pool play. Winning team must bring score sheet to the ref tent immediately after the game.